Are the Rolling Stones the Greatest Rock n Roll Band?
They are celebrating their 50th year as a band. 50?
I’m listing to Pandora — MIDNIGHT RAMBLER.
- Reading MICK a bio by Chris Andersen. Mick is having sex with everyone on every page.
- Finished LIFE by Keith. Took me a year. I thought it a great book, didn’t want to end.
- I have Bill’s STONE ALONE, but haven’t read it. I should.
- I read Ronnie’s book. But it wasn’t as deep. I love his art.
- Loved EXILE ON MAIN STREET by Robert Greenfield – the book written about the making of the album.
- Charlie should write a book.
- Stanley Booth’s classic THE TRUE ADVENTURES OF THE ROLLING STONE is good reading.
- I’ve read a few others too, but noting come to mind.
I have 150 Stones singles on my iPod. Put on ‘shuffle’ and listen to it all.
CROSSFIRE HURRICANE on HBO, Seen it a few times.
Logo is timeless.